How Do I Cancel CBS All Access ?
CBS is an American streaming video service that lets the viewers stream and watch live TV shows, events, games, and CBS’s properties content. It has a huge catalog of current and classic shows that lets you watch programs without delay on multiple platforms at competitive pricing.
CBS service is contract-free, so viewers are free to cancel it anytime they like, and by following simple instructions they can get rid of the services in no time. The service comes with a 7-day free trial and afterward, it costs $5.99 a month/$59.99 a year with some commercials and $9.99 a month/$99.99 a year commercial-free with facilities to watch and download and watch episodes offline.
Note: During the one-week free trial period, viewers can cancel their subscription before the expiry of the period and before the paid plan gets automatically activated on their account so they don’t get automatically charged.
HOW TO CANCEL A CBS ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION Online?
CBS All Access subscription can be canceled in no time from any device; however, it is easier to do it on a desktop or laptop computer as the app version may sometime present a limited view of the settings.
Here’s how you can cancel the CBS Subscription online
- Sign-in to your CBS All Access account
Choose “Subscription & Billing” >> >> Find “Cancel Subscription” option
Click the “I understand box and click on “Yes” to cancel Subscription
- Fill out the Cancellation Form stating the reason why you want to cancel ‘
- Click on Complete Cancellation
- You will receive a confirmation email in a day or two
Cancelling CBS All Access Subscription Over The Phone
- Contact the CBS All Access customer support team on 📞 1-888-274-5343 for cancellation of service
- Explain the agent that you want to cancel your membership and ask him to send a confirmation over the email once he cancels the account
Cancellation Of CBS All Access Subscription Via Itunes?
Follow the steps below to cancel CBS All Access subscription via iTunes on Mac:
- On your Mac, Sign in to iTunesvia your Apple Id
- Go to Account option>> >> Click on “View My Account”>> >>
- Enter password >> >> select View Account
- Got to Settings >> >> Click Manage>> >> Click on the Edit option
- Now, navigate to the CBS All Accessand Select Cancel Subscription
Cancelling CBS All Access Subscription via Itunes on Ipad or Iphone?
- Go to Settings option>> >> Click on “iTunes and App Store” option and log inby providing your password
- Go to Subscriptions >> >> Select the “CBS All Access” >> >> Click on Cancel Subscription
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription via Roku?
To cancel the CBS All Access subscription via Roku, follow these steps:
- On Roku’s home screen go to Channel Store
- Go to the channel list >> >> Choose CBS All Access >> >> Choose “Manage Subscription” option>> >> Click on “Cancel Subscription”
- Reconfirm by choosing the Cancel Subscriptionoption again & Click Done
Frequently Asked Question CBS ALL Access Discontinued
Can I Cancel My CBS Subscription And Get A Refund?
You can cancel CBS All Access Anytime but on a Condition.
When you choose to cancel CBS service, the cancellation will get into effect from the end of the current month or the current subscription year depending upon what option you’ve chosen. For the remaining paid term, users will have continued access to CBS All Access, however, they will NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND OF THE FEES PAID FOR THE REMAINING TERM. Just ensure that you cancel the subscription before the start of the next month or year term to avoid paying the next month or the yearly fee.
Can I Pause My Subscription Instead of Fully Canceling the CBS All Access Subscription?
No, this is not allowed. If you want to stop paying CBS, then you need to cancel the CBS All Access subscription entirely.
If I Cancel Now, Can I Restart My CBS All Access Subscription Later?
CBS All Access only keeps a user account till the end of the last billing cycle or till the free trial lasts. To renew your account, you can log in but CBS will not bill you any longer before you resume a plan.
Some Good Alternatives to CBS All Access
CBS All Access offers you a good mix of on-demand content and live content streaming and over 15,000+ episodes and includes hoards of premium shows. However, if this is not your cup of tea, and you want to try out some other similar service, you can look at other options in the market like Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, AT&T TV Now, PlayStation Vue, and many more.