How To Cancel Scoresense Membership After Free Trial
ScoreSense is a membership service that provides an easy and convenient option to monitor or improve your credit score. The service ranks no.1 amongst all credit score sites. Consumers do not have to register on different credit checking site, instead, Scoresense that works on a single tri-bureau model offers a compilation report from all 3 major credit bureaus — Transunion, Equifax, and Experian. It comes with lots of useful tools to spot a threat, raise alerts and has friendly personal support to help you make well-informed financial decisions.
Most consumers are generally satisfied with the services of Scoresense. However, if you are a first time user of their services and have signed up for the ScoreSense’s 7-day free trial, you should remember that there is a fee of $29.95 fee m/o after the free trial is over. The charge appears on your bank statement as OTL*ScoreSense *** which is the billing descriptor for the service. People end up paying a fee for the service they may be hardly using. Remember that there are no prorated refunds on OTL Scoresense cancel membership.
Ways To Cancel ScoreSense Account Membership
You can cancel ScoreSense membership by contacting the ScoreScense Customer Service team on the phone 📞 1-800-972-7204 or by writing to ScoreSense at the address mentioned below. But you cannot cancel ScoreScense membership via email. Only members with Basic services such as email subscription can cancel it via the portal.
What Information Is Required to ScoreScense Membership Cancellation ?
- First & Last Name, Date of Birth for identification
- ScoreSense Member ID (provided in your Welcome email)
- Social Security number
- Address and phone number associated with the ScoreSense account
- Complete Billing Address
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date & Amount of the Last Charge
Cancelling Scoresense Subscription On Phone
How to Cancel Score Sense Membership on Phone?
- Call ScoreSense Customer support on 📞1-800-972-7204
- Ask the representative to cancel your membership and further billing
- Provide the representative with the required information
- Take the verbal confirmation code and request a cancellation confirmation email to be sent for records
Scoresense Customer Support is Open:
Monday–Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST)
Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST)
Sunday – 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST)
Cancelling ScoreSense Membership via Letter
- Write a letter requesting the cancellation of the membership
- Include the information required to cancel ScoreScense membership mentioned above
Send The Letter To The Address:
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 100 PMB 406 Dallas, TX 75205
How to Cancel Score Sense Email Subscription via Webform?
Remember that you can only cancel basic service such as EMail Opt-Out/Unsubscribe online from the portal.
- Go to http://www.optout-jnjw.net/o-jnjw-v08-c0737ff57739080e35f0817fbb38ac21
- Just enter your email addressand click on
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] – ScoreSense Service Account Cancel Request
Can put my ScoreSense subscription on hold instead of cancelling it?
No, there is no way to put your ScoreSense subscription on hold. If you do not find the services satisfactory or the cost to be high, then the only way is to cancel the ScoreScense services entirely. In case you change your mind later, then read the otl*scoresense.com cancellation policy and give a call to customer service 📞1-800-972-7204.for renewal of your membership.’
Does ScoreSense free trial auto-renew into a paid subscription after the trial period?
Yes, once the ScoreScence 7-day free trial is over, your credit card will be automatically charged with the subscription fee of $29.95 m/o.
ALTERNATIVES TO SCORESENSE?
|$19.99 a month||· More thorough info
· Detailed credit history and payment history
|$19.95 – $39.95 a month||· Works on bureau-specific scoring models
· Widely used by banks and insurance companies, Some lenders make credit decisions strictly based on FICO score
· FICO proprietary algorithm is considered to be the most precise
· Creates industry-specific bankcard scores
|–||· Works on a single tri-bureau model but with varied weightage given to different factors
· A wide range of creditors from private student to loan companies use it
Pause Or Stop Free Trial ScoreSense
If you want to check the ScoreSense service, you can avail the easy ScoreSense free 7-day trial offer, where you can check out all the benefits and features before committing to a subscription. However, in case you are not sure about continuing with the paid plan, do give them a call before your free subscription ends and cancel the service so you do not get charged.