BMI Regional Air Ticket Booking Number – Call 1845-422-9801
English Midland Regional Limited (exchanging as BMI provincial) is a British territorial carrier that works for planned traveler benefits over UK and Europe. BMI Regional was founded in the year of 14 May 1987.Peter Simpson is the CEO of this Airline.The headquarters of BMI Regional is located at East Midlands Airport.The Fleet size of the Airline is 20, and fly to more than 27 destinations. Embraer 135 and 145 flights have agreeable cowhide seating, a scope of up to 2,400 km, up to 1,200 kg hold limit and an elite administration as standard.Customer Support Associates are always ready to assist their passengers before and during flying.We are also available for online chat support and online email support for any query and assistance.Traveler can call us for any query,and concern on our Toll free number – 1845-422-9801.
- Headquarters: East Midlands Airport
- Destinations: 27
- Fleet Size: 20
- Hubs: Munich
- Website: flybmi.com
- Helpline Number: 1845-422-9801
Services offered by BMI Regional
- While raveling with BMI Regional passengers get special benefitswith regards to the following:
- Provide the favorable Baggage Policy for customer.
- For Entertainment we provide favorite movie,music and news etc.
- Assist for Disability person during travailing.
- While flying you sit back and relax on chair with safety
- Get your favorite Liqueur and food menu.
- Kids between the ages of a half year and 3 years are allowed to go in a front oriented auto situate endorsed by the CAA and will pay the same as a grown-up toll.
- Assist to pregnant in flying.
BMI Regional Flights Tickets Booking Number
Any travelers need to make some request with respect to the flight, they can approach the toll free number(1845-422-9801) of the client care of the BMI Regional. They can likewise compose email to the online email support or visit with the online talk bolster. For more fundamental data with respect to the.They can contact us on Online chat support or Online email support.