Edelweiss Air Ticket Booking Number – Call 1845-422-9801
A route to travel with Edelweiss Air. It was founded in the year of 1995. The headquarters of this Airline is situated at Kloten, Switzerland. The Fleet size of the Airline is 10, and flies to more than 54 destinations. . These destinations are interesting while flying. Lovers of air travel find it most hilarious trip. Edelweiss Air is always ready to help their passengers before and during flying. Passenger can call us for any query and concern on our Toll free number – 1845-422-9801.
- Headquarters: Kloten, Switzerland
- Destinations: 54
- Fleet Size: 10
- Website: flyedelweiss.com
- Helpline Number: 1845-422-9801
Services offered by Edelweiss Air
- Easy ways check – in.
- Customers feel free to select their seat reservation as per his choice.
- We offer the convenient Baggage Policy for traveler.
- Give Assistance travelling with children.
- We offer meals as per your convenient like for allergy sufferers, for babies and children, for vegetarians and vegans and special diets and also for religious background meals.
Edelweiss Air Flight Reservation Number
- Edelweiss Air Customer Support Number is focused towards care of the customer need by providing and delivering professional, helpful, support, service and assistance before, during and after boarding.
- You can contact us for any query through online chat support or you can fill the inquiry form, and we will revert back within 24 hours.
- You can call us 24*7 on Toll free number – 1845-422-9801 from Mobile/landline number.
Edelweiss Air Customer Benefit Services
- While travelling with Edelweiss Air passengers get special benefits with regards to the following:
- Give assistance while you want to travel with pets.
- Receive all round protection at a special price with your travel insurance.
- You surely get assistance insurance for travel incidents with unlimited coverage (as per GCI).
- Support for Disability person (Arrange wheelchair other equipments).
- Provide assistance for mental disabilities while travelling
- Support for people with impaired vision