TAP Air Portugal Air Ticket Reservations On Phone Number
Transportes Aéreos Portugueses (Portuguese Air Transportations) popularly known as TPA Air Portugal is a flag carrier of Portugal that came into operations on 9 September 1946. The airline is about to complete its 75th Anniversary on March 14, 2020. TAP’s home base is at Lisbon Airport. The airline mainly operates domestic and regional networks within Portugal and Europe and flies to select international destinations covering North & South America, Canada, and Africa. It operates around 2,500 weekly flights to 90 destinations in 34 countries. TAP is also a member of the Star Alliance since 2005.TPA catchphrase is better & cheaper quality flying experience! Change flights without paying a fee, No hidden fees. To know more you can call TPA Air Portugal Reservations Phone Number 📞 +1844-873-0998 [USA Only Toll Free]. TAP Portugal is the flag carrier airline of Portugal which was founded on 14th March 1945 and commenced business on 19 September 1946. Operates on average 2,500 flights a week to 76 destinations in 29 countries worldwide with 80 fleets. TAP Air Portugal Customer Support 📞(+351) 707 205 700.
About TAP Air Company
TAP keenly focuses on promoting Portugal and Lisbon as a vibrant tourism destination to the US customers and promoting Portugal as a prime gateway to Europe from North America. Recently, the carrier launched the first-ever nonstop flight between Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and its home city Lisbon that is fast rising in popularity among tourists. You can also simply book ticket via Jetcost Flights Ticket Booking engine .
TPA Air Portugal is Europe’s Europe’s most awarded airline. It was named as the Best Airline in Europe for seven consecutive years, from 2011 to 2017 by Global Traveler (USA). It was awarded as Europe’s Leading Airline to South America and also to Africa award by World Travel Awards from 2014 – 2017. TAP’s In-flight Magazine, UP, received Europe’s Leading In-flight Magazine award at the World Travel Award from 2015 – 2017.
Fleet Details FlyTap
The airline has a fleet size of 95 planes and uses an incredibly modern and consistent fleet of A340-300s. They also offer true flatbed on all long haul flights. TPA is known for its amazing low-cost long-haul business fares in the sub-$1000 category.
Seat Booking Classes & Cabins With FlyTap.com
5 Different Fare Classes – Discount, Basic, Classic, Plus in Economy class, and Executive, or Top Executive.
- TAP Executive – C, D, Z, J – 100%
- TAP Plus – Y, B – 90%
- TAP Classic – M, H, Q, S – 70%
- TAP Basic – W, V, L, A, K, U, G – 33%
- No miles – E, T, O, X, I, R, N, F
TAP Business Class
TPA Executive class is available on Airbus A330’s and A340’s. The latest Thompson Aero Vantage slim Business seats are identical to JetBlue’s Mint product, SWISS Airlines business seats. It has multiple stowage options and is fitted with the latest IFE touch screens that can swivel out for viewing angle adjustments. These business seats are quite comfortable, having a width of 20.5 inches and turn into 76 to 77” long lie-flat beds. Business seats are placed in a 1-2-1 configuration that provides all-isle access. Book business class flights with TAP Air , you can also get discount & offer from Expedia Contact Phone Number .
Business class pax can enjoy the best premium class lounges, priority check-in, and priority boarding. Drinks on-board, a 3-course meal with a choice of Traditional or more selective gourmet flavors is served. Thick blanket and pillow, noise-canceling headphones are also provided.
The economy cabin has 3 areas with Standard, Preferential, and Extra Legroom seating. Passengers can choose their favorite part of the aircraft. The extra legroom seats are located near the emergency exit row and the Xtra preferential area seats located on the front rows.
Baggage Policy TAP Air Airlines
Checked Baggage (linear dimension 158cm/62 inches)
Top executive/ Executive Class
- Domestic/European/North African flights – 2 bags (up to 32kg each)
- Intercontinental flights – 3 bags (up to 32kg each)
- Domestic flights – 2 bags (up to 23kg each)
- Europe/North African flights – 1 bag (up to 23kg each)
- Intercontinental flights – 3 bags (up to 23kg each)
- Domestic/ Europe/North African flights – 1 bag (up to 23kg each)
- Intercontinental flights – 2 bags (up to 23kg each)
- Domestic/ Europe/North African flights – 1 bag (up to 23kg each)
- Intercontinental flights – 1 bag (up to 23kg each)
- Economy Class: 1 bags (max 8 kg / 115 cm linear dimension) + 1 personal item (max 2 Kg / 85 cm linear dimension)
- Executive Class: 2 bags (max 8 kg / 115 cm linear dimension) + 1 personal item (max 2 Kg / 85 cm linear dimension)
PET POLICY TAPAir
Only dogs and cats are allowed in the cabin. The combined weight of animal and carrier case not exceeding 8kg
Pet In the Hold
Pets and animals that cannot travel in the cabin can be carried in the hold with the maximum weight of the animal and carrier not exceeding 32kg
Top Routes & Destinations TAP Air Portugal
- New Flights From JFK Airport, Boston Logan International Airport, and Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Lisbon – Chicago O’ Hare, Washington-Dulles, San Francisco
- Lisbon / Porto – Miami and Newark
- Lisbon – New York’s and Boston’s daily non-stop
- The only airline to fly from Lisbon to London City Airport
- Dedicated hourly shuttle service Ponte Aérea that connects Lisbon and Porto’s airports
However, the most popular TPA’s destinations are beyond Lisbon, on to Europe, Africa, and Italy.
Other top cities:
- Washington DC
Frequent Flyer Reward Program:
TPA’s Miles&Go is the new frequent flyer that replaces Victoria and has even more exclusive benefits like better fares, twice the number of award seats, and more.
- Earn points with TPA Portugal and Star Alliance members and other TPA’s land partners.
- Use points and cash for reward flights, upgrades, and purchasing products and services
- Guaranteed seats
- Priority boarding & baggage handling
- Deals from car and hotel partners
- Lounge access
- Special offers and promotions
- Transferring points
TAP Portugal Stopover Program
Turn your Europe trip into a 2 in 1 holiday without paying anything extra by adding a stopover of up to five nights in either Lisbon or Porto. The program incorporates over 150 partners including special discounts on hotels. Program highlights include a free bottle of Portuguese wine, free visits to attractions like museums, dolphin watching, tuk-tuk rides, and many such experiences.
TPA’s stopover is among the world’s best stopover plans. The plan was an initiative to portray the “cool Portugal” image and a part of the strategy to turn Lisbon into one of Europe’s major gateways. The program became immensely popular with over 100,000 travelers taking up this offer at the onset making it a hit.
Share & Save on Celebrity Cruise
There are a lot of cruise programs offered by TPA and the attraction is the € 200 discount per person or up to 60% off on 2 individuals. These cruises include the RoyalCaribbean cruise, CelebrityXCruise, Azamara club cruise.
Contact Email , Address , Phone Number TAP Air Portugal
Headquarters :Building 25 – Humberto Delgado Airport ,Santa Maria dos Olivais, Lisbon
Customer service number: Phone.📞 (+351) 211 234 400
Help Center: 📞(+351) 211 234 408
Open: Monday to Sunday, between 8 am to 12 am (WET) Portugal mainland time
CEO : Antonoaldo Neves
Chairman : Miguel Frasquilho
Revenue: € 2.977 billion (2017)
Profit: € 23 million (2017)
Subsidiaries: TAP Express
Focus cities: Madeira Airport
Hubs: Lisbon Airport
Secondary hubs: Porto Airport