KOOAPP Contact Phone Number , Email
Why do we need customer support including issues and problems in the Koo app?
Koo is India’s newest microblogging site for sharing personal updates and opinions. For Indian users, it’s a Twitter counterpart, with discussions on this site revolving on intriguing themes similar to those on Twitter. Koo was formerly designated as an Aatma Nirbhar App and was the winner of the Aatma Nirbhar App Innovation Challenge.email@example.com
About Company Foundation,Owner,Head Office,Funding in Koo app
Koo (formerly known as Ku Koo Ku) is an Indian micro blogging and social networking service based in Bengaluru, India. As of May 2021, it is valued at over $100 million dollars. The micro blogging site was co-founded by entrepreneurs Aprameya Radhakrishna and Mayank Bidwatka. March 2020 Koo App has raised a total of $44.5M in funding over 5 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Feb 24, 2022 from a Series B round.Koo App is funded by 17 investors; Mega Trust and FBC Partners are the most recent investors.
About Services and Products in KooApp
Here are some of the things you can do on Koo India:
– Share your opinions/updates
– Discuss your opinion on any topic in Indian languages
– Follow Bollywood artists, Journalists, Politicians, Cricketers, Actors / Actresses, Activists and other interesting people
– View your feed in Indian languages by seeing what people you follow said
– Koo App is an India-based social media platform that allows users to share audio and video.
Koo App is an India-based social media platform that allows users to share audio and video. Koo allows users to connect, comment, and engage in 13 local languages such as Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, and Bengali.
Websites,App Downloads in Koo App
Download the Koo app on your devices with Google Play and Apple Pay. You can also find Koo on its website, which is a micro-blog in Indian languages
Apple users: Download Koo App From Apple Store
Android users: Download Koo APP From Google Play Store
Business and Revenue Model In Koo App
Currently, the Koo business model is primarily based on a platform-based structure. The app originally focused on monetization through advertising, but it’s now exploring a few other options as well. Posts are made visible to followers in addition to the tags the user assigns to that post. The post can also be found by other users through keyword searches performed by them.
How To Contact Support in Koo App
Have a general enquiry? Reach on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Contact
- Twitter : twitter.com/danawallet/
- FaceBook : www.facebook.com/danawallet/
- Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/kooapp/
Expert Help in Koo App
Koo is able to connect users with each other, enabling meaningful engagement and improving connection. Koo does not censor content or respect right to privacy and freedom of speech.
FAQs: Koo App Open, Forgot Password, Problems
How To Get Started With Koo App?
- Step 1: Open the Koo app and select your preferred language.
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number.
- Step 3: Verify it via OTP.
- Step 4: Now, you can add a profile picture or skip the process for later. With this, you are officially a part of the Koo app.
Why Is Koo App Not Working ?
Is Koo An Indian App ?
How Does Koo App Make Money ?
How Do I Change My Koo App Password ?